Satya,
My comment was not in  reference to your post.  The
Astrological configuration was a Grand Cross, on March
21 which was also a Full Moon...Tropical, not
Sidereal.

Who knows for sure, or with any absolute certainty,
what effects the making of CS. There are some who do
believe that the Moon phases has an effect on CS.