...here in maryland the DW from Whole Foods is the best around for CS, and
cheaper than everywhere else also, but it's $.79/gal.  whereabouts are you
that it's sooo cheap?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Gene Wolfe [mailto:ge...@ix.netcom.com]
  Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:42 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Deionized Water for CS

  On another list, a dog list, a friend mentioned that Whole Foods Market
had deionized water for 39 cents a gallon. Before I retired, I ran a wafer
fab operation and we used a lot of DI water and it was very clean. I decided
to buy a gallon and try making CS with it. I have a COM 100 meter and this
water measured better than any water I have tried. My SilverGen loved it and
it made very good CS.

  Cheers,
  Gene