---- Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Has anyone found natural help for psoriasis, an autoimmune disease?  A
> >> twenty-something year old friend of my son is taking a drug which costs
> >> fortune, more than he makes in a month (luckily he has insurance).  It
> >> blocks part of the immune system.  That leaves him open to illness and
> >> possibly cancer.

I once corresponded with a man from Honduras who operated plantations/farms
in South America ... Neem trees, etc.
He told me about an ancient Mayan health product that is extracted from a
fern called  *Polypodium leucotomos.
He was partners with a Spanish pharmaceutical firm that sold an extract of
this fern for psoriasis.  The
product was called Difur in Spain.
The indigenous name for this product is **Kalawalla.
He sent me 2 dozen bottles of 50:1 extract in capsules back in 1996.  I
moved before getting the opportunity for feedback from those who I gave the
product to.

* Psoriasis is caused by borrelliosis, .....> >
> > Kurt

Kurt ... do you have any material in regards to the psoriasis - borrelliosis
connection?  I'd like to check it out!

best regards

JDK