Hey JD, I sent this to someone else a little while ago, I still have to try and
find the other stuff I had, which ain't easy. This is supposed to be kept a
secret!

Here's a little something, I had a great report I read a while ago can't seem to
find it now! Of course it's always like that when you need something!! This
will
send you down the right path I hope:

Kahofer P, Aberer E.
Universitätsklinik für Dermatologie und Venerologie, Graz, Germany.

The Koebner phenomenon, described by Koebner in 1876, represents the appearance
of isomorphic skin lesions in uninvolved skin in patients suffering from
certain
skin diseases. It can be induced by different mechanical, chemical, thermal and
infectious stimuli. A 48 year-old woman developed an exacerbation of a latent
psoriasis as a Koebner phenomenon in a migrating erythema caused by Borrelia
afzelii infection.

PMID: 12444521 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]