For more information on fluoride, Google it.  Fluoride is poison.  (Hi Ode).
Faith G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: B Magnatta
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>QUESTION; Treatment for Subclinical Hypothyrodism

        I have read that fluoride in water interferes with the amount of
thyroid put out by the body since its very similar and the body is sort of
tricked into not producing thyroid, but the fluoride doesn't do the job of the
hormone so the body is low in thyroid!  Sources of fluoride are city water,
toothpaste, nonstick pans, and black and green teas.

        Sincerely Barb M.