From: kmilkow...@cfl.rr.com [mailto:kmilkow...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:11 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: craehow...@juno.com
Subject: Re: CS>QUESTION; Treatment for Subclinical Hypothyrodism

Sounds like another made up diagnosis to me. I would really do your
homework on that , I think once you start taking that crap you are stuck
on it for life, just like the pharma-nazis want you to be.

What kind of symptoms are you having?? Thier medicine will only treat
symptoms, never the cause.

Kurt
---- "craehow...@juno.com" <craehow...@juno.com> wrote:
> Yesterday I received results of bloodwork and was told that I have
Subclinical Hypothyrodism.  I immediately went on line to find out what
that meant.  After reading all the symptoms I do have 100% of them and
have for the last 2 years.  I most surprised that my VA doctor did not
find this.  They have been telling me that my levels were fine.
> In reading the meds that that use I could not find anything really
useful.  They say the used to use animal ground up thyroid but that the
potency was not stable; and that the synthesized would do the job
better.  That is about all the info I could gather.
> Do anyone have this condition or info that might help.
> thanks in advance
>
> connie

> Find great deals from qualified plastic surgeons. Click now!

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifdxQEW3xGFeNLEFeXDLKe
HzoId3gERode9NuVpj2ZsW9nlG/