I make my cs with a 3 9v battery generator in a 20oz glass tumbler. The
wires are 90% covered with water when I'm making it, and they do not
touch the bottom of the glass.  The last few batches I've made have left
a silver deposit on the bottom of the glass. Not the black flaky stuff,
but a shiny silver that I have to scrape out with a pot scrubber. Why is
this happening and is it dangerous?
Thanks,
Pam