On Apr 24, 2008, at 12:25 PM, gmetrop...@aol.com wrote:

ail,
     The ironic thing is that this daughter was the most vigilant with flossing and brushing. She says because it was impacted a depression formed where food could get trapped even though she was careful. The dentist is recommending all four out with no apparant problems in the other teeth and a $4,000 cost. Does anyone know of an electro-dermal testing to evaluate any meridan energy interference in tooth meridians?

Have you gotten estimates from other oral surgeons? Also, my son had 4 wisdom teeth removed from under the gums with local anesthetics instead of a general which is probably cheaper, if you can find a surgeon who will do it. I hate general anesthesia.

Nancy