Hi Daddybob

If your worried about the arsenic you might want to try losol Iodine.
http://www.wellnessresources.com/products/iosol_iodine.php?source=google&group=Iosol_Iodine

It is a form of iodine that is extracted from kelp and made into pure iodine
crystals.The first day I could notice a big difference. more energy and no
waking up cold. Alot of people also use Lugols Iodine.
http://jcrows.com/iodine.html

Hope this helps

Sam L.