* **I discovered that the reasons for my cavities and infected teeth,
including abscesses, were from an acidic body and mercury/metal fillings.
Most dentists no longer use metal/silver fillings.*

I was punished by Mad Hatter dentists over the years ... one Seattle area
dentist drilled 4 prime molars to the pulp after getting upset about my
request for non-Mercury in accordance with Hal Huggins protocol.
Gold at the time was sky high (1980) ....  I should have walked, but this
was the last chance to use my first dental insurance.  The previous several
years, each dentist dx:  you have 1 tooth that will need filling in the
future, but not yet.   I was young and stupid enough to argue with a man
with drill in hand.

JDK