Many of us did not know the dangers of mercury fillings until we got sick and
started doing research glad you are up on the info,
  debbie

JD Kalloco <kall...@gmail.com> wrote:
     I discovered that the reasons for my cavities and infected teeth,
including abscesses, were from an acidic body and mercury/metal fillings.  Most
dentists no longer use metal/silver fillings.

I was punished by Mad Hatter dentists over the years ... one Seattle area
dentist drilled 4 prime molars to the pulp after getting upset about my request
for non-Mercury in accordance with Hal Huggins protocol.
Gold at the time was sky high (1980) ....  I should have walked, but this was
the last chance to use my first dental insurance.  The previous several years,
each dentist dx:  you have 1 tooth that will need filling in the future, but
not yet.   I was young and stupid enough to argue with a man with drill in
hand.

JDK