At 06:11 AM 5/1/2008, you wrote:

I had two friends who died of a ruptured aorta; now I know what happened. I always imagined it would have ruptured directly next to the heart. The abdominal aorta is also bigger than I imagined.
When talking to all my many friends that have heart and artery ailments of every kind known,'

I tell them,

"The biggest crime of the doctors is failing to tell you how to build strong blood vessels."

Often they ask me,  "How do you build strong blood vessels ? "

They expect me to answer that in 25 words or less.

Usually I tell them, "Ask your Genius Doctor, You think he knows everything else".

I have used up all my patience on the Fools that Believe The Mainstream, But it took a lot of years.

Have you heard of abdominal aortic aneurysm? Here's a diagram showing the aorta in the belly button area.
<http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/18072.htm>http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/18072.htm

   Interesting indeed.  I see no reason that one cannot occur anywhere.

Several friends have died from an aneurysm.

A copper deficiency caused this in 100,000 turkeys, and likely many more humans.

I would think all the trace minerals are important, plus Vitamin C.
Many still get the MDR ( or RDA ) of Vitamin C, or Less. They have not a clue how much they need or how much they get.

Likely a large percent of the soils are very low or void of many minerals today.

Some people say, "I can't take Vitamin C". When they say that, I cast no more pearls before
Swine.

Some people are meant to be sick, puny, and die. It is part of the plan, and the
genius people do everything they can to help.

Wayne

     - An Old Chinese Proverb

1. He who knows and knows not that he knows.
           He is asleep... wake him.
2. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not.
           He is a fool... shun him
3. He who knows not and knows that he knows not.
           He is a child... teach him.
4. He who knows and knows that he knows.
          He is a king... follow him.   Author unknown