Evening Marshall,

>> At 10:27 AM 5/1/2008, you wrote:

Very well stated.  My thinking exactly.

It is my understanding that one or the purposes of cholesterol deposits in veins is to strengthen weak areas (as well as to coat inflamed areas and so forth). And that removing cholesterol from such areas can cause collapsing veins, and possibly ruptures. That is one reason I would NEVER take any cholesterol lowering drugs, I assume my body knows what it is doing without me interfering.

He was afraid of cholesterol and was trying to make sure he didn't have a problem there.

  His main problem is the mainstream lies and misinformation.

The cholesterol Rip off is the greatest financial rip off in the history of modern man.

One great doctor says, between 200 and 300 is about right.

I have a friend, a picture of health, exercises, small waist, excellent muscle development, and his cholesterol has always been 400 or better. NO ailments or disease of any kind.

As Marshall stated, Too Low is more Dangerous than it being high and normal.

Cholesterol is a necessary nutrient ( or compound ) and there should a minimum daily requirement.
It is used by every cell in the body.

I was talking to a cardiologist in a hospital room where a friend was recovering from a heart attack.

The Genius Cardiologist was talking and halfway bragging about his low cholesterol and the drugs he takes.

I said,  Mine is about the same and I take no drugs.
Then I asked him about homocysteine and he said...........

If you are worried about that, you should take this, and that and the other.

My Reply,.......... I am not worried about mine, I know what it is and I wonder why you do not know.

Actually, the cardiologist was in a good mood and very talkative, which is unusual.

Later he came into the room,  ( next day I think ) and asked my friend,
Who was that redneck our here yesterday.

My friend replied, .......  "He is the smartest man I know on this earth".

My blood oxygen was the same as his, and he was laying there breathing oxygen. 98 % I believe

There is a melting point of cholesterol, it can be lower than 98.6 I have read. But in not all cases. Often it is higher than 98.6 ........ A few things effect this, if it is true.
I read that many years ago.

So, what to do about cholesterol ? The same thing you do about everything else.
Eat right to stay Fit.

Eat less poisons.
Eliminate many bad foods
Work and Sweat like the devil
Get enough sunshine
Eat all the good foods you can get your hands on

Let the insects bite you, honey bees sting, wasps, bumble bees, and let the ants sting you also.
Possibly these stimulate the immune system, ......... at least they test it.

Within the last week, several ants stung me on the hand. Of course they hurt, for a very few minutes, then all pain went away. Not sure if they were fire ants. They were in my field, and appeared to be fire ants. Only one made a small pimple and it was gone with no pain in two days.

Of course many cannot do all the things I mentioned. If they are sick already, compromised immune system, failure of intercellular communications, and organs that do not function,
They are in a different world with a steep hill to climb.

The problem is, 99 percent of everything the mainstream ever told us is a lie or half truth.

Within the last 24 hours I read one link on Medline. The information was worthless and a lie.

Search for Truth, never stop doing that.

Wayne

"Insulin is by far your biggest poison"

"Medicine really isn't a science, it is a business"

StayinAlive Survival

News, Truth, and Lies