Hi gang;

I got this from my daughter.  I know some of you are around fire ants also.

I know this may sound like a lot of bunk, but I have been getting bitten by fire ants while working in my flowers here lately, the bite blisters and itches/hurts for more than a week. Last one I got after reading about this copper cure, I taped a penny to for 15 min. or more, no blister formed and all itching was gone by day two!! So I don't know....maybe it was just coincidence or maybe it really counter-acted the poison in the bite....I just don't know. However, next time I am bitten I will try this again. I'll keep you posted.

Hope it helps;

Bruce A.