M. G. Devour wrote:
That's pretty amazing info, Rowena.

I wonder what a good oral dose is to chelate body accumulation of flouride. We have flouridated city water here and, though I drink distilled, I still have to bathe in the junk. Activated charcoal filters will take out chlorine but not flouride, if what I remember hearing a few years back is still true.

I could use pineal gland cleanse, by golly! <grin>

Peace,

Mike D.

Mike, chelation works for metals only. Fluoride is a halogen. It bonds with metals, such as calcium (actually it will react with damn near anything). Unfortunately, once it has bonded to calcium in bones and teeth, I don't know of any way to get rid of it.

Marshall