>~~~~~~~~
>Reid,
>   you are just giving me enough to intrigue me. what is the "right medium?
>Do you mean cured cancer with the Rife machine?

   The right medium could be anything in the body. Know one knows but
I think it was liked to a fungus. Also could have been the polarity
of the body (positive or negative). A Dr. Kendall developed the
mediun that Rife used to grow the cancer microbes. That was the
only thing that they would grow in. You should really read the
book The Cancer cure that worked. It's REALLY interesting how
something so important as a cure for cancer can be hiden from the
American people. Another cancer drug that is showing good results
is 714x. It's simpley an immune system booster.

Take Care
Reid