No unfortunately, Rowena.  I live in the UK and all bought distilled water
seems to be rubbish, and its also horrendously expensive as is all UK stuff.
 I haven't seen any generators for sale here though.  Many thanks.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Rowena
Date: 16/05/2008 18:08:53
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Distiller and Generator - from America or ...?

Dee, what country are you living in?  If the UK or Australia you can obtain
one locally.  They are not huge in size.  Yes, the distilled water is a
problem; where I live we are lucky enough to have a big distilling works in
the city (3 hrs away).  I presume the place you live in doesn't have steam
distilled water easily obtainable?
Rowena