I must have mentioned this before- my folks live in a rural area in the mountains of California, and on occassion they went to the local vet who lived up there. After all, he was used to diagnosing patients that could not talk, so with the help of his amazing observational skills AND the feedback from the talking patient, he was right on more often than the human dr.

Now, unfortunately, I am seeing the reverse happen here- the same bogus human drugs are being used on poor animals- can you imagine a dog on prozac?

kathryn