On May 17, 2008, at 5:45 AM, Faith Gagne wrote:

I've never heard of Humic Shale before. Fascinating. I guess you've been taking them for awhile. Now I want some too. I've never heard of Fo Ti either. Have you been taking that for very long? Thanks Nancy. Faith G.

I don't remember how long, perhaps 5 years or more. Google it and you can read about it. It is a famous Chinese longevity herb. Beyond A Century sells it in a powder instead of a capsule and it is an extract so it is stronger, I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Nancy