This was exactly JD Wallach's point- he was a veterinarian- about human disease, and basis for his "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" tape to sell his colloidal minerals, and his book "Let's Play Doctor". They have worked for me for 17 years now but I stopped using the MLM brands when I could get them from regular suppliers like Azure Standard.

I've also been taking Boron for nearly that long. Sure helps the bone and joint problems.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 12:46 AM
Subject: CS>Boron, Plants, and Veterinarians

At 12:29 AM 5/16/2008, you wrote:
Everything I have read suggests that borax is none other than the mineral boron, which is an essential nutrient.

True, The Genius Plant Scientists knew well over 100 years ago it was an essential nutrient for plants.

Seems the human nutritionists took much longer to see the light.

Now, .......... people finally see the light.

I guess without Horticulturists and Veterinarians, all humans would have died, long ago.

The animal people have identified 700 diseases, all traced and linked to vitamins and minerals,
and they can cure all of them,  in short order.

Some veterinarians do in fact diagnose and treat humans. Likely they violate 10,000 laws.