Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

There are some very costly and expensive water injection systems out
there.
No engines here that use water injection I have been playing with it on
my boat engines for a few years.
Yes as for leaning your fuel mixture yes you have to be careful and know
what you are doing.
When you add Hydrogen generator it makes Hydrogen and an extra oxygen
which your car computer
intercepts and pours in more gas. That is why you have to trick the
computer to composite for the
extra Fuel (Hydrogen) you add. I have a friend that drives large over
the road trucks (Semi) and he told
me of a Co that put the Hydrogen generators on all their trucks. On most
Diesel trucks you do not have
to trick the computer or engines as you do on Gas engines. I talked with
some one that ran a 100 hp
diesel engine at 100 hp then added the hydrogen from a generator the HP
jumped to 140HP
this was on a test with Calibrated equipment. You have to remember it is
not just the extra fuel you
are adding it makes what you have burn so much better. I have read that
if you put the right size Hydrogen
Generator on a car from the 50's it would burn the fuel so completely
that it would pass Today's California Emissions.

 Bob

  _____