  From: Judy K [mailto:judydownma...@roadrunner.com]
  Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 2:01 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: CS>The Overnight Cure For Cancer (OCC)

  Thanks, M1 -- I know silver nitrate is a poison.
  The explanation in this protocol is that they would otherwise use CS, but
silver nitrate is most easily carried by DSMO from the skin to the interior
of the cancer cells where it kills the infecting microbe. In the case of
cancer, these tiny amounts of silver nitrate are worth it --