...details on what?  making strong EIS or what i find fishy about the
protocol explanation?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Judy K [mailto:judydownma...@roadrunner.com]
  Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:39 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: CS>The Overnight Cure For Cancer (OCC)

  Thanks Bob -- details?
  JDM

  -----Original Message-----
  From: bob Larson [mailto:bobl...@cablespeed.com]
  Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 3:15 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com

  high concentration ionic silver, like i described previously made by
running the generator until the sol'n is pretty black with the silver spread
further apart than usual,  then filtered, aged a day and re-brewed, then
filtered (or decanted) weekly until it's clear with only a faint  tyndall,
would be a much safer substitute for the silver nitrate.

  the explanation of that protocol is full of very questionable theories and
notions, making me seriously wonder about the whole thing.  if needed, i'd
try the protocol but not with silver nitrate.