  From: Sharlene Miyamura
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:08 PM
  Subject: Re:Nigari magnesium oil -Was CS>Potassium

  Faith:

  I bought it from   http://www.naturalimport.com
  They have smaller sized packages and they don't charge for handling, just
shipping.  I've yet to purchase the powder form, the liquid is what I ordered.

  The other company is http://www.simply-natural.biz/Nigari.php
  They sell the same thing but I haven't bought anything from them yet.

  My short experience with the magnesium oil that comes from Japan has been one
of detoxification.  I got a rash on my legs and arms that looks like pimples
but they don't break nor weep.  My skin also swelled up.  However, I know that
all of it is for the good.  Old skin rolls off the first few times you wash
your face or skin with it (I noticed it was only with certain soaps).  In the
meantime I look really bad.  If you're rubbing it on, make sure you dilute it
well.   I bought the liquid and should have diluted it as they recommended on
their site.  The wrinkles are slowly going.

  My skin had been getting very, very dry and no amount of oil topically or
internally was working so I chalked it up to old age.  Now I realized my skin
needed magnesium.  It caused a sloughing of the skin (for me, may not affect
others the same) and makes the skin able to breathe, perspire, as well as
absorb emollients better. Gosh, I've never perspired this much before, now I
know why.  Since I practice iridology, I've always noticed the dark perimeter
of my iris which signifies toxic buildup in the skin.   I've taken magnesium
for many years, internally, but realize now that I needed a particular type of
magnesium externally.  The wrinkles are slowly going.  Still at an early stage
of usage, so I'll report later if others are interested.

  Other than the skin incident, the pain in my thumb joint is gone.