Hi Susan-

Thanks for your reply. I just got back from vacation. Yes, my husband's
arthritis is
inflammatory..although we rarely "see" external swelling.

We have tried just about every herbal alternative there is with very little
results.
He was on a Calcium Phospate liquid that seemed to help for a little while
but then
the flares ups came back just as severe.

The major pain points are in his feet and hips and shoulder. I wanted to
try CS for him
but I don't see much documented about CS helping arthritic patients.

Thanks again for your response!

Dana