Dana, by inflammatory, do you mean rheumatoid?  If so, I highly suggest
you
visit the web site rheumatic.org.  Associated with it is an on-line
support
group which you can join through the web site.  It is a very active
group with
many very knowledgeable people.  Many people are making great strides
using the
protocol.  Deb