People may not run those tests for many reasons....I never heard of such tests. Very interesting, but I don't understand the charts you posted Marshall. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Water memory and magnetize?

Nenah Sylver wrote:
 ----- Original Message -----
From: <da...@alchemysa.com.au <mailto:da...@alchemysa.com.au>>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:55 AM
Subject: CS>Water memory and magnetize?

> Sorry but I think this is just total nonsense. Don't fall for this > fantasy or waste your time worrying that your water is somehow > 'inferior' or is 'dead'. There is absolutely no credible proof that > water can be magnetized or has a memory.
Actually there is. Take some distilled water and run it in a UV scanning photospectrometer. Then apply a magnetic field to it or apply healing hands and run it again. The first time the chart will be dead flat, the second time there will be deviation from the baseline, especially in the UV region. This is a 100% repeatable experiment, but of course no one will run it just like the people refused to view the planets through Galileo's telescope because they don't want their world view to be challenged.

Here are some such experiments I ran years ago: http://silver-lightning.com/hach/

Of interest is the change in the spectrum for water exposed to "Reiki", and water "prayed" over by my son and wife. I also have some from water being exposed to magnets, pyramids, various energizer coils and such, but don't have them posted. The problem with those exposed to these "devices" is that since simple thought has pronounced effects on the water, it is difficult to determine whether the "restructuring" is due to the device, or the thought of the device doing something. I guess it could be done with a double blind experiment, but have not tried it.

Marshall