A fundamental reason all these fields cross over is because we live in an electric universe. Physics boils down to electrical theory . Chemistry boils down to electrical theory. Why wouldn't so called biochemistry? Electromedicine is not a recent phenomenon,  but it is suppressed.  Drugs are complex electrochemical substances. It's all electrical/energy
   Even feelings. David wasn't being disrespectful, as much as, just being closed minded. When you look out of the box, you see a lonely simplicity.
Shep

I did not read the cited website, but I do know for a fact that chemists have to know alot about physics. I know several people that double majored in phys and chem, because there was so much crossover.  When you throw in biological systems, it changes everything, and biochemistry is it's own field imho. And then Electromedicine, that is so new it seems experimental to me.

I guess I am used to being mocked, because I did not feel like David was too far out of line. I do not think he meant to hurt your feelings, though, just that he felt strongly about the topic.

kathryn