what do you do with azomite?
Garden? or human uses?
Mary
-------------- Original message from Jeff Shepler <shep...@locl.net>: --------------

   Yep, the body uses plant derived minerals and also the ionic forms in water...kelp is an excellent source , for iodine, too. If not we could eat dirt, most commercial mineral supplements are the wrong form. I mix Azomite in h2o , comes in 50lb bag...cheap
Shep
I think sol means we require more of those minerals than we can get just from the salt.  There have been many discussions about mineral supplementation here before.