i'm making a point of eating an artichoke at least every couple weeks.  i
use Buhner's and Zhang's herbal recommendations specific for hep-C and have
had to install shelving around the bulksheads in my kitchen to accomodate
all the cannisters of goodies.  i don't recall either buhner or zhang
mentioning cat's claw... will look into that.  man, i wish i had time to
cook an artichoke but i have to go to bed.
just received a couple pounds of phyllanthus amarus from south america (took
over a month, but that's been a hard to find herb affordable enough for me).
i'm slacking off herbs a bit lately because i need to fill a lot of caps and
mix some blends and just don't have the time or energy lately.  i've been
wondering if the herbs along with so much CS is making strange things, and
so that's part of recently backing off herbs some to see what happens.