Hi Dee,
Soap or detergent will make CS turn various colours red, yellow or violet are
what I have seen. It takes very, very little soap residue to cause the colour
change. Rinsing many times may get rid of the soap but unless you are
emotionally attached to such a bottle then use it for something else or toss
it.

hth,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>CS CS colours - was - Discol