If anyone has the time to set up a web site to handle an Alt Health forum,
please step up!  Or if there is a good one available already, please let us
know.  Otherwise, I will consider doing so if I can get some help with
software to make an archived forum, multiple topics.  This would keep all
the valuable 'off topic' stuff going, and free up the silver list for
silver.

I would MUCH rather stay on the sidelines (it has been so easy to let Mike
do the work!), but if nobody else has the time....    Send me any ideas you
have for setting up something.  We can talk it out and find 'someone' to do
this thing.

Jim