On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 01:17:42 +0000, "M. G. Devour"
<mdev...@mail.id.net> wrote:

>The dynamic is here to create a great general purpose alternative
>health list. What this experience clearly shows is that there is a
>*tremendous* demand for just this kind of forum, where we can range
>widely over alternative health topics in an environment sheltered
>from blatant spam, fanatical debunking, and flames.
>
>So if anyone would like to step forward and create *that* list, to be
>moderated and governed by similar principles and rules as this one,
>I'd be more than willing to help you get started.
>
>Or if you know of any such place that already exists, then I'd love
>it if you'd tell us.

Such a list does exist:

You can subscribe/unsubscribe via e-mail by sending AN e-mail to the
following address
DO NOT PUT THIS IN THE SUBJECT LINE
     oxyplus-subscr...@onelist.com

                                                        Chuck

This tagline is cursed. As you read you will be confuset by ther printeb wertz.
Yer intellijenc wil vabni...xrt! xrt!