Big difference between 2 virtually omnidirectional watts of microwave energy transmitted by a cell phone and a few thousand focused watts transmitted. A Magnatron is a microwave transmitter, the heart of a microwave oven, also used in some radar systems.
 A magnet is just a  magnet ....to stick onto an oven.

Ode