There is only one thing I read about nebulizing that using DMSO should be
used with caution.  Especially if the person has been a smoker or has badly
congested lungs.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Peter Converse
Date: 22/06/2008 19:39:56
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>H2O2 and Colloidal Silver, Nebulizers, Gatorade, DMSO

Hi all,

I am pretty new to the group. I am dealing with Lyme Disease and looking for
ways to improve delivery of CS into the deeper areas of the body where Lyme
spirochetes and cysts hide out. I have seen mention of Gatorade, DMSO and
H2O2 being used to improve penetration and have seen that nebulizers have
been used to get CS into the bloodstream via the lungs. I would appreciate
it if anyone could offer research suggestions  about these methods as well
as using cayenne pepper.

Are nebulizers best for bronchial and lung issues only or can they used to
improve delivery to all body sites?