I have info that the termmintor zapper from Wolf Creek Ranch that supplies
the diamatateous earth. Is very good.
Mary Ellen

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:55 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>H2O2 and Colloidal Silver- marshall

Clayton Family wrote:
> would a silver pulsar by Sota work for the zapping?

If I remember right, the Sota silver pulsar is also a zapper. If so,
then yes it would.

> next question- does
> the ozonated water cause any mental symptoms when it is killing the brain
> bugs?
I have not heard of any, I found it somewhat energizing when I used it,
but then I did not have a chronic illness at that time.

> I assume one needs to do other things to help the body get rid of
> the dead spirochetes.
It is always good advise to drink lots of water.

> Does the MMS kill lyme too?
Not sure.  I have not heard any great results with it, but have not been
following that very closely either.

Marshall