and that is also known as Nutrasweet poisoning (Aspartame).

On Jun 23, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Marshall Dudley wrote:

Day Sutton wrote:
I have a friend diagnosed with "pre-parkinsons", and another with the full blown thing. Massave shakes and all.. I haven't been paying attention to posts about this problem because I didn't know anyone with it. Now I seem to remember someone posting that drinking a gallon of 5 to 10 ppm EIS daily would cure MS. Is this the same root cause??? Has anyone actually tried a gallon of CS daily?

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com <mailto:day.sut...@gmail.com>

Marshall