Both Trem and I determined independently with a lot of experimenting that the maximum ideal current density is around 1 milliamp per square inch of electrode. I've been able to go up to 2 mills with good stirring and water, but 3 almost never works well.

More, and a yellow to amber batch becomes more likely at lower silver concentrations. A lot more and emulsified black/ brown mud is a near certainty at any real concentration.

Ode