I would have confidence in homeopathic remedies here - I'd feel better
consulting a homeopath about this one rather than trying to work it out
privately.  Heel are sure to have a good remedy.

Rowena

Homeopathic Hamamelis: This remedy can help with passive bleeding if a
person's veins are weak, and may also relieve discomfort after surgery on
varicose veins and hemorrhoids.

FOR HEMORRHAGE OF ANY KIND PASSIVE OR ACTIVE FROM VEINS OR ARTERIES. THE
BLEEDING DUE TO INTERNAL DISORGANISATION OF BLOOD OR DUE TO DISEASES OF
INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INJURIES IS CONTROLED BY HHHS DROPS OR TABLETS.
AVAILABLE AS ORAL DROPS AND TABLES ALONG WITH MOTHER TINCTURE TO USE
EXTERNALY.  BLEEDING DISORDER DROPS AND TABLETS ARE COMPOSED OF ACO,ARNICA,
CALANDULA, BELL, CARB V, CAULOPH, CHINA, HAMMA, HYPERICUM, IPEC, SECALE,
TRILLIUM, ALL IN 6X POTENCY.
http://homeopathyatoz.com/bleeding-disorder-oral-drops-and-tablets.html

Bioflavonoids also help reduce heavy bleeding by strengthening blood vessel
walls. Foods rich in bioflavonoids include blueberries, cherries, and
grapes.

By strengthening the tiny blood vessels of the eye, bilberry helps to
facilitate delivery of essential oxygen and nutrients to the eye and has
been shown to be effective in the prevention and treatment of degenerative
diseases of the retina.  http://www.vitaminlink.net/vizu-all-plus-50ml.html

http://www.herbalhealer.com/homeopathy.html has nosodes for "this year's
flu" and Lyme nosodes also for Lyme patients.  Probably any homeopath could
give you that, but I just noticed this because of recent posts.

Can anyone tell me the best protocol for strengthening weak blood vessels
please.  My husband suffers from bleeds into the eye a lot