From: Rowena
Date: 06/24/08 12:25:51
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Blood vessel health - Vit C and corn

There is Vit C, and then there is rubbish.
Too much of the Rubbish is garbage, and bad for you garbage at that.
Daddybob can tell us about Rubbish marketed as Vit C.
He even found some with mold growing on it.  Also, a lot of it is made from
Corn.
Willisprotocols group publilshed this website today: http://commongroundmag
com/2008/05/healthyliving0805.html
the ubiquity of corn in the American diet
Even Xanthan gum in some coconut milk (corn).