DH  was struck down today with a migraine, most unexpectedly.  Quite convinced
that it was a small handful of goji berries he ate yesterday, but puzzled, as
he has had them before without incident.  I looked at the label - Preservative
220, sulphur dioxide - bad for people with asthma and migraines, apparently.
The previous goji berries were certified organic; the others were some I
ordered online from a mostly health food source.
What a shame!
If I soak these before using, do you think I will be able to get rid of
some/most/all of the 220 preservative?
Rowena