I read somewhere that migraine can be caused by magnesium deficiency.  I
think it was in one of the Brooks Bradley emails.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Rowena
Date: 24/06/2008 11:00:26
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>220 Sulphur Dioxide in goji berries

DH  was struck down today with a migraine, most unexpectedly.  Quite
convinced that it was a small handful of goji berries he ate yesterday, but
puzzled, as he has had them before without incident.  I looked at the label
- Preservative 220, sulphur dioxide - bad for people with asthma and
migraines, apparently.
The previous goji berries were certified organic; the others were some I
ordered online from a mostly health food source.
What a shame!
If I soak these before using, do you think I will be able to get rid of
some/most/all of the 220 preservative?
Rowena