On Jun 24, 2008, at 8:27 AM, michelle hamel wrote:

Hi
I was wondering if I could get the whole formulae to get rid of floaters.   The amounts of CS  Dr. Christophers and MS.
This would be a big help  -:)
Michelle

I haven't used this but here is a former post, I cannot add any clarification-

From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
Date: December 13, 2006 7:21:06 PM PST
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>RE: floaters in the eyes

Not a real recipe, Peter.
Using CS as the liquid, I dissolve a tsp of MSM in about an ounce of
CS and add about 15 drops of the tincture.
Put it in one of those 1 oz dropper containers that artificial tears
come in. You pry the top off.
Google for online Dr Christopher formulas or visit your health food
store.

The number of drops depends on how lucky the punk feels today (my
first batch was 8 drops of the good Dr's mix).

BTW, my floaters were like heavy cargo nets used in shipping. I feared
they were going to take over!
Been 4 or 5 years now and all is well.

                                                Chuck