I had severe eye floaters, so much so that I feared an onset of
blindness.
My ophthalmologist was not much help, other than explaining that they
consisted of junk buildup due to poor drainage.

I came across some MSM drops on the net that helped somewhat.
Further research led me to "Dr Christopher's" eyewash formula that
contains eyebright, cayenne and other stuff. It comes as a tincture.

Eventually, I devised the formula that I've used for years now:

In an ounce ofcolloidal silver,
 dissolve a teaspoon of MSM granuals.
add a teaspoon of DMSO
and 15 drops of Dr Christophers Eyebright formula.

I use one or two drops in each eye daily.
It stings a bit due to the cayenne, but that passes quickly.

The improvements appeared within a few days.

I picked a teapoon of MSM/per oz of base liquid to achieve a saturated
solution or close to it.

 MSM will soften skin and tissue. I figured it would help the
permeability of the eyeball to pass detritus.
CS keeps everything sterile.
DMSO helps the formula to penetrate.
Christopher's drops do what they do.

I never told my opthamologist about my drops.
He's been wondering why my eyes have not deteriorated over the years.

                                                Chuck
This tagline isn't really very witty and it runs on and on and you'd
probably be much happier reading some other tagline.
 Most of them aren't half as depressing as this one.
 Don't say I didn't warn you.

On 6/24/2008 9:39:02 PM, michelle hamel (mham...@embarqmail.com)
wrote:
> Hi Chuck,
> Thanks for the reply on your recipe for the elimination of floaters. I
> have a couple of questions for you
> 1. How many drops of this solution  in each eye
> 2. How many times a day did you apply the solution
> 3. How long did it take for the floaters to leave
> 4. Lastly, how did you pick the quantity of 1 tsp. of MSM
> I appreciate your kind reply...It's nice to see clearly. -:)
> Michelle
Checked by AVG.
PM