From: S-Max
[mailto:s...@emotap.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:24 AM
To:
 silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Skin Blemishes - Lyme Disease

Hi MA, We have
 spoken before. You joined Lymestrategies from Kurt's and my
suggestion. Go
there now and ask the same question. Two weeks of abx won't help you at
 all. If it were me, I would continue to
take the abx for a minimum of four
 to six weeks. Two weeks is not going to
do anything except leave you with
 chronic Lyme Disease. If your doctor
prescribed doxy for only two weeks, my
 suggestion would be to run for your
life in the other direction. They are
 incompetent to treat Lyme Disease and
your window of opportunity is
 dwindling! They are following the allopathic
regulations in fear of losing their
 license. If it were me, I would,
absolutely, continue to treat with abx and CS
 and educate myself on all
aspect of this disease. I would, immediately,
 seek a Lyme Literate Medical
Doctor (LLMD) who is the best, who is qualified,
 who is competent, who the
Lyme community approves of to help. If you do
 have Lyme and co-infection you
are in for the fight of your life now. Get
 serious! Take right action now
before it is too late! It is very
 difficult to educate newbies to the history, politics, and
treatment for lyme. By
 the time you understand and have waited it is too
late. Lyme Disease has
 already established itself in your body and you will
then be treating for the
 rest of your life for untold suffering. Sometimes
the symptoms don't appear
 for years later. It depends upon how healthy your
immune system is. There
 is no cure after six weeks, there is only treatment
to be free of symptoms.
 You have a lot to learn, and the political aspects
of this disease are the
 most hideous and most criminal aspect of it. The
political and allopathic
 medical community including the insurance company
elements regarding this
 disease is nothing less than a killing field, it is
nothing less than
 insane, and these regulations are killing us; they are not
saving, preventing, or
 helping us. Most people are unconscious of the
governmental, political,
 and insurance company criminal activity until they
themselves are fighting
 for their lives, have lost their homes, their
friends, their families, and
 their fortunes, and any kind of normal
functionality. I kid you not!!!!! If you have any doubt about what I am saying, do yourself a favor and click
on the following links or go to youtube and search for Lyme Disease. There
are over 30 videos that will give you the real picture. There are many yahoo
lyme groups that you can join for help, but you need to get specific. http://youtube.com/watch?v=sxWgS0XLVqw&feature=related http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpnyMIPglLI http://youtube.com/watch?v=cCB6ezBzSMY&feature=related http://youtube.com/watch?v=-5C83YS1LLE&feature=related http://youtube.com/watch?v=llFR2kJFlmo&feature=related The small bumps that are a rash are
 typical of other co-infections and right
now are your easiest of your symptoms
 to deal with. It could be Rocky
Mountain Spotted Fever Rash, I wouldn't
 know. Ticks, horseflies, mosquitoes
and other insects such as lice, mites, and
 biting flies carry lyme
borrelliosis and other bacterial components such
 as Erhlichiosis, Babesiosis
 and Bartonella, plus there may be some
 mycoplasma and other co-infection. A
sexual partner can infect you. It is being
 spread from infected Mother to
unborn fetus and/or through mother's milk, etc.
 It is not just ticks that
spread this disease. Good Luck, S-Max On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 5:46 PM, <marmar...@bellsouth.net> wrote: OK CS'ers -- here's a mystery. Last week I finished up a two-week round of antibiotics (doxycycline hyclate) which I took as a prophylactic response to

being bitten by a Lyme tick. This week I am experiencing a rash of some type

appearing on my upper fore-arms and the back of my hands. The rash
consists of small red bumps -- like tiny blisters -- and they are continuing to manifest. They don't itch (well, maybe just a little bit, but negligible). The skin around them appears to be dry and flaky regardless of application of moisturizer. New bumps appear every day, the older ones don't appear to be going away. What the heck's going on with me???? Could this be a delayed reaction to the antibiotics? Anyone have any ideas? MA

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for
 discussing Colloidal Silver.

The
 Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer:
 Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>