RO with De-Ionizer stages added will under the sink will give you what you
need including for making CS on demand and require no energy input.  change
of sediment cartridges a few times/year and other cartridges much less
frequently.  you can replace trace minerals with Concentrace drops.

but then you've read all about that already ad nauseum i'm sure.