Hi Mike,

Yup, it sure has grown. Could be that the variety of topics is
attractive to people. We know that our main thought is CS (making and
using it). A lot of things touch on silver indirectly and visa-versa.
 Also as more people sign on more people are posting, that shows that
the list is working very well, and generating a massive amount of data
and info.
 I think a key thing is to be more specific on the subject line. We need
to see that what we say is still what the subject line is or change the
subject line to agree with what we are saying. Have seen a subject line
that never changed over at least twenty five postings and never came
close to what all was talked about.
  My self, I scan the postings for what interests me, then come back
later to posts of less interest. Those of no interest I just delete. I
go mostly by the subject line and am sure I`ve probably deleted
somethings of interest but the subject line was wrong.
  I find this list to be VERY stimulating and like it as is. But we
really do need to watch the subject line.

   Bless you   Bob Lee
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net