Reid wrote<<<Use a negative ion generator or ozonator to pump air
(bubble) the water and you will change it to alkaline. Do that before it
hits the magnets.>>> Let me see if I understand; fill the containers
with water, then apply the generator or ozonator to add extra negative
ions,  then add the magnets or current to concentrate them?

Tom

--- Begin Message ---
>Reid ,
>Here is a copy of my post from yesterday. let me know what you might add
>or change.

>What I have envisioned is 2 separate containers, each with its own
>spigot,connected  by a plastic valve. The 2 1/2 gallon water containers
>available at grocery stores would be inexpensive, readily available, and
>comes with its own spigot. A PVC type valve can be rigged with some
>imagination to join them. As to the minerals in the water, I figured
>some concoction to be used as an additive would give the ideal
>separation qualities needed. As to the electrodes, my first thought was
>to take powerful ceramic magnets and face them with poles opposite (
>north to one container and south to the other ) . A litmus test would
>tell if there were acid and alkaline, in which case simply closing the
>valve would separate them from each other. After playing around with
>gold and trying to make CG in the same manner as CS is generated, which
>proved to be unproductive. It is my estimation that using gold terminals
>would introduce the needed electrical current and be relatively, if not
>completely nonreactive. Comments anyone?

   Use a negative ion generator or ozonator to pump air (bubble) the
water and you will change it to alkaline. Do that before it hits the
magnets.

Take Care
Reid

--- End Message ---