>> Will have some pictures of my High tech system.

When I made this statement above in the message to Chuck, I was actually kidding.

Nothing high tech about it.
Exactly the opposite is true

That is, unless you get into the technicality of the methods.
Those are complicated and technical for sure.

Two methods are in use.  Neither are obvious.
If I had not told you one already, likely few could figure out either.

Materials, One spool of high quality string, $ 10.00
plus one box of moth balls, $ 2.00  Total cost,  $ 12.00

http://www.fugitt.com/files/deer_repel/

This seems to be working perfect, not on fresh track and not one bite of damage.

This could work for other animals, but I have no experience and cannot say.

Any comments or Questions?

Wayne