Now *this* one is in all the same font, at least your part is.  My bit is
slightly smaller - say about 8.  I must say I do get a variety of different
fonts with some messages, although most are the same.  Very curious.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Wayne Fugitt
Date: 15/07/2008 19:43:26
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Algae and phytoplankton, Different Fonts ?

Evening Dee,

At 06:15 AM 7/15/2008, you wrote:

Now this post is in all different fonts!  Dee

Interesting indeed, how many 2, 3, 5  or more ?

The message that came back to me, from the list,  displays in ONE FONT only,
nice pretty,
perfectly clear, nothing different from top to bottom.

Also......... You quoted the whole message,  Guess what ?

One Font, nice, pretty and clear.